Skip to content

File Complaints with DCCA Online

December 29, 2021

Have a complaint? E-filing is now available through the Regulated Industries Complaints Office (RICO). You can now E-file to submit a complaint against: Professional and Vocational Licensees, or unlicensed persons doing work in regulated industries.

Go to the Department of Commerce and Consumer Affairs (DCCA) website

From → History

Comments are closed.