Skip to content

my Social Security

July 15, 2014

The Social Security Administration has new “my Social Security” online services. If you currently receive benefits, you now can get a benefit verification letter; change your address and phone number; and start or change your direct deposit. That’s in addition to accessing your earnings record and viewing benefit estimates if you do not currently receive benefits.

People age 18 and older who are not receiving benefits can sign up for a my Social Security account to get a personalized online Social Security Statement. The online Statement provides eligible workers with secure and convenient access to their Social Security earnings and benefit information, and estimates of future benefits they can use to plan for their retirement. In addition, the portal also includes links to information about other online services, such as applications for retirement, disability and Medicare.

For more information, go to

From → pay & benefits *

Comments are closed.