Skip to content

Cholesterol 101 Slideshow: What Your Levels Mean

May 17, 2017

From the WebMD website

We may associate cholesterol with fatty foods, but most of the waxy substance is made by our own bodies. The liver produces 75% of the cholesterol that circulates in our blood. The other 25% comes from food. At normal levels, cholesterol actually plays an important role in helping cells do their jobs. But cholesterol levels are precariously high in more than 100 million Americans.

Check out the slideshow

From → Health & Safety

Comments are closed.