Skip to content

New Federal Tax Return for Seniors Is in the Works

October 19, 2019

From the Money Talks News website

Uncle Sam hopes to offer some relief soon to seniors who hate poring over federal tax forms crammed with words and boxes.

The IRS recently released the second draft of a new federal tax return, called Form 1040-SR or “U.S. Tax Return for Seniors.”

The new form features large print and streamlined boxes in an effort to simplify the tax-filing process for Americans ages 65 and older.

Learn more

From → Finance

Comments are closed.