Skip to content

Request your military service records (including DD214)

February 17, 2020

From the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs website

Submit a military records request to get your DD214 or other military service records through the milConnect website.

You’ll need to sign in to milConnect to get your military service records

To use this feature, you’ll need a Premium DS Logon account. Your My HealtheVet or credentials won’t work on the milConnect website. Go to milConnect to sign in, register, or upgrade your DS Logon account to Premium.

Learn more

From → Consumer

Comments are closed.