Skip to content

Veterans Can Apply to Upgrade Discharge, Correct Military Records

July 27, 2021

From the National Guard Association of the United States website

The Defense Department is reminding veterans they can apply to correct inaccuracies or injustices in their military records.

That includes an upgrade in discharge, according to the Pentagon’s legal policy office. That would allow more veterans to qualify for Department of Veterans Affairs benefits, including the GI Bill and VA mortgages.

Learn more

From → Benefits

Comments are closed.